Grover E "Mac" McKey
- Born: 24 Dec 1926, Elmore City, Garvin, OK
- Marriage: Joy Gunter on 12 Mar 1965 in Borger, Hutchinson, TX
- Died: 19 Mar 2009 at age 82
- Buried: Westlawn Memorial Park, Borger, Hutchinson, TX
Noted events in his life were:
• census, 1930, Elmore City, Garvin, OK. Name: Grover E Mckey
Home in 1930: Elmore City, Garvin, Oklahoma
Estimated birth year: abt 1927
Relation to Head of House: Son
Father's Name: Floyd F
Mother's Name: Opal W
• Obituary, 2009. BORGER - G.E. "Mac" McKey, 82, died Thursday, March 19, 2009.
Services will be at 1 p.m. Monday in Minton-Chatwell Funeral Directors Minton Memorial Chapel with the Rev. Kurtis Spidel, pastor of Faith Baptist Church in Amarillo, officiating. Burial will be in Westlawn Memorial Park.
G.E. was born Dec. 24, 1926, in Elmore City, Okla., to Floyd and Opal McKey. He married Joy Gunter on March 12, 1965, in Borger. He served in the U.S. Army during World War II and the Korean conflict.
Survivors include his wife, Joy; two sons, Michael Wayne McKey and Charles Alan McKey and wife Angela, all of Dallas; a daughter, Pamela Ann Liemer and husband Verone of Amarillo; a sister, Fern Adams of Chickasha, Okla.; and two grandchildren, Kara and Cade Leimer.
Grover married Joy Gunter on 12 Mar 1965 in Borger, Hutchinson, TX.