- Born: 4 May 1917, Atlanta, Winn, LA
- Marriage: Myrtis Arthur Hyde
- Died: 12 Jul 2002 at age 85
- Buried: Sardis Baptist Church Cemetery, Sardis, Winn, LA
Noted events in her life were:
• Obituary. Funeral services for Angie Shelton Hyde Kelley, age 85, were held Monday, July 15, 2002, at 10 a.m. in the chapel of Southern Funeral Home. The Reverend Bruce Weatherford officiated and special music was provided by LeRoy James and his daughter Larissa. Interment followed at Sardis Baptist Church Cemetery.
Mrs. Kelley was born May 4, 1917, and died July 12, 2002, at Winn Parish Medical Center following a lengthy illness.
Mrs. Kelley was a life-time resident of Winn Parish, a homemaker, and a member of Sardis Baptist Church. She was preceded in death by Mr. Myrtis Hyde and Mr. Lester Kelley.
Survivors include two daughters: Nelda Hyde Atkins and Dorethea Hyde Walker of Winnfield, two sons: Arthur Gene Hyde of Winnfield and Travis LaVille Hyde of Austin, TX; 9 grandchildren, 14 great grandchildren, 2 great-great grandchildren, a host of nieces and nephews, and a special friend, Frank Cromer, of Winnfield.
Serving as pallbearers were Tracy Atkins, Joe Collins, Joshua Luther, Logan Luther, Vance Luther, and Stacy Walker. Honorary pallbearers were Brady Atkins, Kaleb Atkins, Jared Sanders, and Roger Shelton.
Published in The Winn Parish Enterprise, July 17, 2002
Angie married Myrtis Arthur Hyde, son of George Wesley Hyde and Unknown. (Myrtis Arthur Hyde was born on 14 Nov 1914 in Grant Parish, LA, died on 9 Oct 1970 and was buried in Sardis Baptist Church Cemetery, Sardis, Winn, LA.)