- Born: 11 Feb 1873, Natchitoches, LA
- Marriage: James Milton Hyde
- Died: 24 Aug 1958 at age 85
- Buried: Winnfield Cemetery, Winn, LA
Noted events in her life were:
• Obituary. Mrs. J. M. Hyde, 85, died in a Winnfield hospital Sunday, August 24, following a long illness. She was the former Miss Addie Scarborough, native of Natchitoches, and a member of a prominent Central Louisiana family. Her husband, the late J. M. Hyde, was one of Winnfield's leading businessmen for many years. Mrs. Hyde had been a resident of Winnfield for 56 years and a long time member of the First Methodist Church.
Funeral services were held at 4 p.m. Monday at the First Methodist Church with the pastor, Rev. R. H. Staples officiating. Burial was in the Winnfield Cemetery under direction of Hixson Brothers Funeral Home.
Acting as pallbearers were Cas Moss, Tommy Harrel, Kelly Peterson, Frank Shaw, Shirley Jackson, Robert Heard, and Warren Allen.
Mrs. Hyde is survived by a son, James, of Natchitoches; a daughter, Mrs. Tracy Harrell, Winnfield; a brother, Ed Scarborough, Lake Charles; three sisters, Mrs. Pearl Pine, Monroe, Miss Bonnie Scarborough and Mrs. R. R. Dennis, both of Lake Providence; and five grandchildren.
Published in The Winn Parish Enterprise News-American, August 28, 1958
Addie married James Milton Hyde, son of John Henry Hyde and Caroline Callie Harper. (James Milton Hyde was born on 1 Oct 1872 in Grant Parish, LA, died on 23 Feb 1955 and was buried in Winnfield Cemetery, Winn, LA.)