Eugenia Elizabeth Banks
- Born: 4 Aug 1869, LA
- Marriage: Morgan Henry Brian on 16 Oct 1887 in Grant Parish, LA
- Died: 7 Jan 1953 at age 83
- Buried: Sardis Baptist Church Cemetery, Sardis, Winn, LA
Noted events in her life were:
• census, 1870, Winn Parish, LA. Name: Infant Banks
Birth Year: abt 1869
Age in 1870: 11/12
Home in 1870: Ward 1, Winn, Louisiana
• Obituary, 1953. Mrs. E. E. (Banks) Brian, age 84 years, 5 months, and 4 days, died January 1, 1953 at the home of her son, Andrew Brian, in Shreveport, following a heart attack.
She was a member of the Banks family and had lived her entire life in Winn and Grant Parishes. She was the wife of the late Morgan Henry Brian.
Two daughters and six sons survive. They are Mrs. G. W. Evans, Montgomery, Mrs. Elmer Moffett, Lake Brisman, La., Charlie and Frank Brian, Marshal, Texas, J. M., Andrew, and R. E., Shreveport, and Theo Brian of Leesville. Other survivors include two sisters, Mrs. Lura Dean, Dry Prong, and Mrs. Fannie Butts, Lake Charles; thirty-six grandchildren and 42 great grandchildren and three great-great grandchildren.
The deceased was a member of the First Baptist Church of Winnfield.
Funeral arrangements were incomplete Thursday afternoon, but tentative plans were for services in the Sardis Church Friday afternoon with interment in the Sardis Cemetery.
Published in The Winnfield News-American, January 9, 1953
• Notes. Children:
Geneva Tuzette Brian Evans (1888 - 1968)
Charlie Clemon Brian (1893 - 1957)
Vivian Brian Moffett (1899 - 1961)
Ola Mae Brian (1901 - 1945)
Mathew Theo Brian (1903 - 1953)
Eugenia married Morgan Henry Brian on 16 Oct 1887 in Grant Parish, LA. (Morgan Henry Brian was born on 30 Jun 1870 in Grant Parish, LA, died on 31 Mar 1928 and was buried in Sardis Baptist Church Cemetery, Sardis, Winn, LA.)