Tharon Earl Hyde
- Born: 7 Nov 1912, Grant Parish, LA
- Marriage: Julie Tince Murry on 10 Oct 1933 in Dry Prong, Grant, LA
- Died: 24 Mar 1977, Pineville, Rapides, LA at age 64
- Buried: Liberty Chapel Cemetery, Williana, Grant Parish , LA
Noted events in his life were:
• Notes. son of Eben (Ebb) H. Hyde and Eva Omera Deen
• Obituary. T. E. HYDE, 64, DRY PRONG RESIDENT
Thayron Earl Hyde, 64, of Dry Prong died at 5:40 p.m. Thursday in Huey P. Long Memorial Hospital. He was a retired employe of the U. S. Forest Service.
He was a member of Liberty Chapel Methodist Church and a native of Grant Parish.
Survivors include his wife, Mrs. Julia M. Hyde of Dry Prong; a daughter Mrs. Dixie Martin of Dry Prong; his mother, Mrs. Eva Deen Hyde of Dry Prong, and three grandchildren.
Friedns may call at Hixson Bros., Pineville. Services will be at 2 p.m. Sunday in Liberty Chapel Methodist Church in Williana. Burial will be in the church cemetery.
REFERENCE: Town Talk, Alexandria-Pineville, La., Saturday, March 26, 1977, p A-2
• SSN Death Record, 1977, Grant Parish, LA. Name: Thayron Hyde
Last Residence: 71423 Dry Prong, Grant, Louisiana, United States of America
Born: 7 Nov 1912
Last Benefit: 71423 Dry Prong, Grant, Louisiana, United States of America
Died: Mar 1977
State (Year) SSN issued: Louisiana (Before 1951 )
Tharon married Julie Tince Murry, daughter of George Washington Murry and Minnie Alice Nugent, on 10 Oct 1933 in Dry Prong, Grant, LA. (Julie Tince Murry was born on 4 Apr 1917 in Williana, Grant Parish, LA, died on 3 Oct 1983 in Pineville, Rapides, LA and was buried in Liberty Chapel Cemetery, Williana, Grant Parish , LA.)