Katherine Isabel "Belle" Green
- Born: 13 Jul 1883, Union Parish, LA
- Marriage: Lloyd Wilson Albritton Sr on 28 Dec 1904
- Died: 20 Apr 1967 at age 83
- Buried: Liberty Hill/Taylor Cemetery, Union, LA
Noted events in her life were:
• census, 1900, Ward 6, Union Parish, LA. Name: Belle Green
Home in 1900: Police Jury Ward 6, Union, Louisiana
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1887
Relationship to head-of-house: Daughter
Father's Name: Abner
Mother's Name: Bettie
• Photo, 1901 abt, Union, LA. Birthyear discrepancy:
1900 census clearly shows Belle as 13 and born in 1887, but family history is certain that she was born in 1883. This family photo taken about 1901 supports the family's claim.
• Obituary. MRS. BELLE ALBRITTON FARMERSVILLE - Funeral services for Mrs. Belle G Albritton 81, will be held at 2 p.m. today in the Wards Chapel Chruch of Christ with Gerd Brandley and K. L. Brandley officiating.
Burial will be in the Liberty Hills Cemetery under the directions of Spears Funeral Home of Farmersville.
Mrs. Albritton died in the Lincoln General Hospital in Ruston Thursday after a lengthy illness.
Survivors are her husband; one son Wilson Albritton, Jr of Farmersville; three daughters. Mrs. Leo Aulds and Mrs. Droughon Smith of Farmersville, Mrs. W. M. Gill of Corpus Christi, Tex.; two brothers, Jerry Green of Farmersville, and Johnny Green of Jackson, Miss.; two sisters, Mrs. Ada Kennedy of Marion and Mrs. Vera Futch of Waskom, Tex.; 10 grandchildren; and 7 great-grandchildren.
Katherine married Lloyd Wilson Albritton Sr, son of John Fowler Albritton and Frances James "Fannie" Boatwright, on 28 Dec 1904. (Lloyd Wilson Albritton Sr was born on 30 May 1883 in Union, LA, died on 12 Aug 1967 and was buried in Liberty Hill/Taylor Cemetery, Union, LA.)