John E Lee
- Born: 4 Feb 1839, GA
- Marriage: Helen Price Mixson
- Died: 23 Dec 1862, OH at age 23
- Buried: Old Tabernacle Cemetery, Coffee, AL
Noted events in his life were:
• census, 1950, Union Parish, LA. Name: John Lee
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1836
Birth Place: South Carolina
Home in 1850(City,County,State): Union, Louisiana
• Notes. 1964 LeeGenealogy Doc says, "The youngest child was John Lee, born in 1834 in Georgia, who died in the Civil War. He never came to Texas and left his surviving widow and two children in Alabama".
• Notes. Taken from findagrave.com:
John Lee, born Feb 4, 1839, died Dec 23, 1862 in the Confederate Army with typhoid fever. His body was packed in charcoal and brought home for burial at the Old Tabernacle Methodist Church Cemetery, Coffee County, Alabama. It required several days to make the trip as the only mode of transportation then was by mules and wagon.
Son of Timothy F. Lee. Husband of Helen Price Mixson.
John married Helen Price Mixson.