Eddie Jackson Stroud
- Born: 17 Dec 1891, Wheeling, Winn, LA
- Marriage: Zona Lee Chelette
- Died: 6 Feb 1953, Orange, Texas at age 61
- Buried: Mt Zion Cemetery, Wheeling, Winn, LA
Noted events in his life were:
• Obituary. Funeral services were held in the Mt. Zion Church at 1 p.m. Feb. 7, 1953, for Eddie Jackson Stroud, who died at his home in Orange, Texas Feb. 6.
The deceased was born in Grant Parish and lived near Atlanta until about two years ago. He was 61 years old at the time of his death.
He is survived by his wife, Mrs. Zoma [sic Zona] Stroud and three sons. The sons are Earl P. Stroud of Orange, Tex., L. Z. Stroud of Fort Sill, Okla., and Artis Stroud of Atlanta; three brothers and two sisters, James, Carlton, and Ellis Stroud of Atlanta, Mrs. Pearl Love of Atlanta, and Mrs. Ruby Rachal of Denton, Tex. Mrs. Mollie Stroud, mother of the deceased survives and lives in Atlanta. Six grandchildren also survive. Rev. Ernest Walker officiated at the funeral services which were under the direction of Hixson Funeral Home of Winnfield.
Eddie married Zona Lee Chelette, daughter of Mitchel Chelette and Teressie Susan "Suzanne" Lovett. (Zona Lee Chelette was born on 13 Feb 1900 in Atlanta, Winn, LA, died on 5 Jan 1974 and was buried in Mt Zion Cemetery, Wheeling, Winn, LA.)