Gertrude Hazel "Sally" Jordan
- Born: 17 Feb 1932, Harris, TX
- Marriage: Walter Madison "Skeeter" Gray Sr
- Died: 20 Apr 2005 at age 73
- Buried: Jordan Cemetery, Batson, Harris, TX
Noted events in her life were:
• Obituary. Sally Gray, 73, went to be with the Lord on April 20, 2005. She was a life long resident of Baytown. She and her husband were owners of Gray's Fish Camp in Baytown and Gray's Mobile Home Park in Cove. Sally was a member of Central Baptist Church, she loved Geneology, computers, outdoors and being Doctor mom. She raised many kids through the years and was a caregiver for many family members and friends. She opened her heart to those that needed it.
Sally was preceded in death by her son, Donald Wayne Gray; parents, Lee and Lottie Jordan and sisters, Clarece Corley and Betty Forrest.
She is survived by her husband of 53 years, Walter "Skeeter" Gray of Baytown; two sons and daughters-in-law, Walter "Hot Shot" and Darlene Gray of Baytown and Calvin and Marilyn Gray of Baytown, daughter and son-in-law, Deana and BooBoo Fojt of Baytown; brother, Donald Lee Jordan of San Antonio; grandchildren, Sheila Melton, Kassity Fojt, Charlie Fojt, Jordan Fojt, Julie Gray, Calvin Gray, Jr., Glendon Gray, Shane Gray, Dewey Gray, Joe Gray, Kyle Gray, Travis Wilson, Matthew Walker and Rachel Walker; great-grandchildren, Haley Melton and Ryan Melton.
Family will receive friends from 5-8 p.m. on Thursday, April, 21, 2005 at Earthman Funeral Home.
Funeral Service will be at 10:00a.m. on Friday, April 22, 2005 at Earthman Funeral Home Chapel with Reverend James Rosser officiating.
A Graveside service will be 3 p.m. Friday, April 22, 2005 at Jordan Cemetery in Batson, TX.
Grandsons will serve as pallbearers.
Music will be provided by Mrs. Gray's granddaughter, Kassity Fojt.
Arrangements are under the direction of Earthman Funeral Directors, 3919 Garth Road, Baytown, Texas. (281) 422-8181.
Gertrude married Walter Madison "Skeeter" Gray Sr, son of Dewey Gray Sr and Winnie Laviny Hollomon. (Walter Madison "Skeeter" Gray Sr was born on 11 Jul 1932 in Goose Creek, Harris, TX, died on 18 Aug 2006 and was buried in Jordan Cemetery, Batson, Harris, TX.)