Julie Kathryn Slayter
- Born: 24 Nov 1938, Dry Prong, Grant, LA
- Marriage: Stanley Marshall Langley on 11 May 1956
- Died: 26 Jun 2014 at age 75
- Buried: Liberty Cemetery, Linville, Union, LA
Noted events in her life were:
• Obituary. Graveside services for Mrs. Julia K. Langley will be held at 1:00 p.m., Friday, June 27, 2014 with Reverend Dick DeBusk officiating. Burial will be in Liberty Chapel, under the direction of Hixson Brothers, Pineville
The family requests that visitation be observed Friday at Hixson Brothers, Pineville from 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
Mrs. Langley, 75, of Dry Prong, passed away Thursday, June 26, 2014 at Grace Home, Alexandria.
During her working career she was a Supervisor at Pinecrest State School.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Stanley M. Langley; parents, James E. and Bessie Murry Slayter.
Those left to cherish her memory include her son, Marshall L. Langley; daughter, Johnnie Lasyone; two grandchildren.
Julie married Stanley Marshall Langley on 11 May 1956. (Stanley Marshall Langley was born on 28 Dec 1918, died on 11 Dec 2001 and was buried in Liberty Chapel Cemetery, Williana, Grant Parish , LA.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Divorce Filing, 1978, Hardin, TX. Texas Divorce Index, 1968-2002 Texas Divorce Index, 1968-2002
Name: Stanley M Langley
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1919
Spouse's Name: Julia K [Langley]
Spouse's Estimated Birth Year: abt 1939
Spouse's Age: 39
Divorce Date: 1 Jun 1978
Marriage Date: 11 May 1956
Number of Children: 2